Monday 19 January, 2009

Back to Blogging!

I have not written here for a really really long time now. Primarily, the question being, is blogging a waste of time. I guess it is. More than a waste, it is a pastime (or timepass, as Indians say). And frankly, I have not had much of free time to while away as such. ;)

Anyway, lets hope this marks the beginning of a new year, full of blogs! Coz I know that my audience missed me. I have been inundated with questions as to why I have not posted for so long. ;D

Cheerio!

5 comments:

KK said...

dying to read more...

Akash... said...

Start writing bhe. :P

Nalini said...

weren't you complaining about how you are getting bored and cant find anything to do?

and here you are telling me you are very busy. hmmm... guess it was someone else after all :P

Unknown said...

@KK, akash: read on!

@nalini: the free time and the urge to blog needs to come at the same time!!! ;)

KK said...

lol @ above